Anytime, anywhere you can carry Midcoast with you on our mobile* banking application. Available for both Apple and Android devices, our mobile solution provides a secure platform allowing you to manage your money on the go. For an overview of Mobile Banking features, please check out the video below!
- View real time balances and transaction history
- Make transfers and loan payments
- Access Mobile Lending: Credit Cards, Auto and Personal
- Access Mobile Check Deposit
- Access Mobile Bill Pay
- Money Management Graphs
- GEO - Locator for SURF ATM & Shared Branching locations
Self-enroll in Mobile Banking by following these steps:
- Self-enroll in Midcoast Connection, as you will use the same username and password for mobile banking.
- Download the Midcoast Federal Credit Union mobile application for your mobile device.
- Self-enroll in Mobile Banking by following the on-screen instructions within the application.
- Must be enrolled in Midcoast Connection with a valid email address on file.
- Internet access on a compatible mobile device.
Download Our Apps
Supported mobile devices: iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch®, Android™ (OS 3.0 or newer), BlackBerry® , Palm OS, and Windows Mobile and PocketPC phones (versions 6.x, 5.0, and 2003) [Note, Windows Phone 7 is not supported by an application.] Your device may support Mobile Banking even if unlisted.
*Standard mobile messaging rates apply.