Certified Financial Counseling is Available!
Midcoast FCU is dedicated to the financial success of our members. One of the ways we are putting “Members First” is to offer free Financial Counseling. There is no cost to you and there are no products to buy. The service is offered solely to help our members improve their financial future. We have a team of Certified Credit Union Financial Counselors (CCUFC) that are available by appointment.
If you are beginning your path to financial success, financial independence, or simply need some assistance in charting your course of action to hit your future goals, we are here to help you succeed.
When should you talk to a Financial Counselor?
- Do you have a poor credit score that you’d like to increase?
- Do you have financial stress that you don’t know how to handle?
- Do you have long-term goals for yourself that you’re not sure how to accomplish?
- Do you want to better understand your financial potential?
- Have you experienced a life changing event – i.e. marriage, new child, child accepted to college, lottery winnings, or perhaps a loss of income, a divorce, or even a death in the family?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then click the button and make an appointment, because you’d benefit greatly from financial counseling.