Field of Membership
We welcome those that share the following common bond to join us!
Persons who live, work (or regularly conduct business in), worship or attend school in, and businesses, and other legal entities located in the rural district that includes the following communities:
- Androscoggin County: Durham
- Cumberland County: Yarmouth, North Yarmouth, Cumberland, Pownal, Freeport, Brunswick, and Harpswell
- Sagadahoc County (All communities): Bath, West Bath, Arrowsic, Bowdoin, Bowdoinham, Georgetown, Phippsburg, Richmond, Topsham, Woolwich, Perkins Township, Swan Island, and Five Islands
- Lincoln County (All communities): Alna, Boothbay, Boothbay Harbor, Bremen, Bristol, Damariscotta, Dresden, Edgecomb, Hibberts Gore, Jefferson, Monhegan Plantation, Newcastle, Nobleboro, Somerville, South Bristol, Southport, Waldoboro, Westport, Whitefield and Wiscasset
- Knox County (All communities): Appleton, Camden, Criehaven Township, Cushing, Friendship, Hope, Isle au Haut, Matinicus Isle Plantation, North Haven, Owls Head, Rockland, Rockport, South Thomaston, St. George, Thomaston, Union, Vinalhaven Island, Warren, Washington
Also included are spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union, employees of this credit union, volunteers in the community, members of their immediate family or household, and organizations of such persons.