Are you ready for a payment holiday?
Our members can now take a break from their monthly loan payment with our new Skip-A-Pay program. Members can utilize Skip-A-Pay, any time of the year to assist with financial stress, periods of reduced income, holiday expenses, or just to take a needed break from their monthly obligations.
- Limit of one monthly payment skip per eligible loan per twelve month period
- Eligible loan types include Auto, RV, Shared Secured, and Personal Loans
- A $25 Processing Fee applies to qualified skipped payments
- Apply in person or by phone
To qualify for the program the following conditions apply:
- A $25 Processing Fee per loan, per month skipped. Fee debited from selected account when Skip-A-Pay request is approved.
- Requests must be received at least two (2) business days before the payment due date in order to address any payment automation.
- The skip will be applied to the next payment due date.
- Eligible loan types includes auto, recreational boat, motorcycle, personal RV, RV, share secured, and personal loans.
- This offer is NOT applicable to mortgage loans, home equity loans or lines of credit, or credit cards.
- Any borrower on a loan can request a skip.
- Your account must be in good standing.
- Loans must be no more than 14 days past due at time of request AND have had no more than one delinquent payment within the prior six months.
- Interest will continue to accrue on all skipped payments and will extend the term of your loan.
- Skip payments may affect payment protection and GAP coverage; see your agreement for details.
- A payment cannot be reversed once it is made.
- New loans must have had at least six monthly payments to be eligible.
- Limit of one skipped payment per 12 month period per eligible loan.
- Member will be responsible for changing the date on transfers setup within Internet Banking.