Protect yourself from the inconvenience and embarrassment of having a transaction declined or a check returned for insufficient funds with Overdraft Privilege. This optional service allows for the honoring of transactions up to your Overdraft Privilege limit.
- Optional service, consent to or decline from the service at your convenience
- Available to Coast Checking, Free4ME, and Impact Business Checking account holders
- Overdraft Privilege limit of $500, For accounts with Direct Deposit and Impact Business Checking account holders the limit is $750
- Accessible over the counter, by check, ATM/Debit or ACH
Extended Coverage Online Consent
You can consent to or decline from Overdraft Privilege by:
- Completing the Online Consent Form OR
- Login to Midcoast Connection OR
- Click on the Accounts tab and select the Overdraft Privilege link
- Select/Deselect the accounts you wish to consent or decline the extended coverage
- Submit your changes
- Contacting us in person or by phone
*An Overdraft Privilege fee of $28.00 is charged for each overdraft item paid and is limited only by your available Overdraft Privilege limit. There is no additional cost associated with this privilege unless you use it. Please refer to the Overdraft Privilege policy for additional details.