Our smiles are back!
Effective Monday, May 24th: Per State and Federal CDC guidelines, face masks are no longer required to be worn when entering our locations. Masks continue to be recommended for non-vaccinated individuals.
If you are feeling ill or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you please use the drive-up for service.
We appreciate your assistance and efforts as we all work together to keep our employees, members, and community safe.
- Lobbies are no longer limited to a maximum of five (5) members at a time
- Social Distancing of 6 feet is no longer required
- Active sanitation of public areas and touch points will continue throughout the day
- Plexi-Shields will remain in place in the lobby and office areas
- For office appointments and availability, you may continue to call ahead and schedule an appointment.
- Disposable face masks will be available upon request.
For more information, visit our COVID-19 Response Center.