Our Lobbies Are Open for Service!
As the COVID-19 pandemic has unfolded across the nation and the state of Maine, your Credit Union has quickly responded, adapted, and developed new ways to continue to fulfill your financial needs while adhering to CDC guidelines and state social distancing mandates. Today, we are happy to announce the reopening of our branches and to welcome our members back to in-branch services! We are continuing to follow the Maine CDC and state guidelines surrounding COVID-19 best business practices, and ask for your patience and understanding as we navigate these new safety requirements for the protection of our members and staff alike.
Branch Entry Requirements
- Each location is limited to 5 members at a time. Please follow the directional signage at each location.
- Lobbies are currently only open to Midcoast FCU members wearing masks. For those unable to wear a mask or needing Shared Branching services, we ask you continue to use our Drive-Up lanes for service.
- Social Distancing markers have been placed at 6 foot intervals inside the branches for your safety and convenience.
- If you need to see someone in an office, we recommend you call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Lobby Entrance is Prohibited If:
- You are ill or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms such as a fever, cough, muscle aches, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing.
- You have been in close contact (within 6 feet for over 30 minutes) with someone who has had a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14 days.
- You have recently traveled to an area outside of Maine with known community spread of COVID-19 and have not self-quarantined for 14 days.