Committed to Maintaining Services to our Members
Updates to our COVID-19 Response Plan
Our COVID-19 Response Plan remains fluid and responsive to the ever-changing conditions of this event. Your Credit Union is committed to maintaining uninterrupted service and is taking the following steps to support that objective.
Effective Tuesday, March 17th we are suspending in-branch service at all locations until further notice. We will, however, be here for you in the following ways:
- Our drive-up facilities will remain open at all locations
- Our night depository services will be available and transactions will be processed throughout the day
- We will re-position more employees to our Member Contact Center to support anticipated higher levels of call volume
Furthermore, we encourage all members to utilize our full suite of eServices to maintain uninterrupted access to your accounts including:
- Online Banking
- Midcoast Mobile App
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Online and Mobile Bill Pay
- Online Loan Applications and electronic closings via Docusign
We thank you for your patience and trust in us as we work through this challenging time together.