Branch Reopening Information
As the COVID-19 pandemic has unfolded across the nation and the state of Maine, your Credit Union has quickly responded, adapted, and developed new ways to continue to fulfill your financial needs while adhering to CDC guidelines and state social distancing mandates. Today, we are happy to announce the reopening of our lobbies starting on Monday, March 15th! We are continuing to follow the Maine CDC and state guidelines surrounding COVID-19 best business practices. We ask for your patience and understanding as we navigate these safety requirements for the protection of our members and staff alike.
Lobbies will be open Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
Saturdays will remain Drive-Up Service only.
Branch Entry Requirements:
When we open our lobbies for face-to-face transactions, we will be following all State of Maine requirements to include:
- Limiting our lobbies to a maximum of five (5) members at a time
- Social Distancing markers and directional signage have been placed at 6 foot intervals inside the branches for your safety and convenience
- Lobbies are currently only open to Midcoast FCU members wearing masks (nose and mouth coverings). For those unable to wear a mask or who need Shared Branching services, we ask you continue to use our Drive-Up lanes for service.
- If you need to see someone in an office, we recommend you call ahead to schedule an appointment.
All Midcoast employees will also be taking precautionary measures including using acrylic screens, sanitizing work areas and wearing personal protective equipment to keep themselves, their co-workers, and our members safe.
Lobby Entrance is Prohibited If:
- You are ill or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms such as a fever, cough, muscle aches, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing.
- You have been in close contact (within 6 feet for over 15 minutes) with someone who has had a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14 days.
- You have recently traveled to an area outside of Maine that is not considered to be a quarantine-exempt state.
- If the State of Maine or CDC requires you to quarantine.
We are Here to Help!
If you are experiencing financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are here to help. Please contact us today at 877-964-3262 for assistance.
We look forward to seeing you!