Get Started with Digital Banking!
Our new digital banking application is robust with innovative features to make self-managing your money easier than ever. Here are some Quick Tips to get you started...
1. Enjoy the Unified Experience. Our new platform is unified, meaning you will enjoy the same experience in mobile and desktop environments. Be sure to remove old bookmarks and other references to the retired system and add the new site to your browser favorites!
2. Confirm your Contact Information. Visit the Settings area to confirm that we have your updated contact information. You can also set your preferred method of communication (i.e., email, text message) and prepare for setting up eAlerts, found in the Accounts menu.
3. Review your Accounts. The new platform is "SSN-centric" which means each member (determined by Social Security Number) will have one set of access credentials which will allow you to see all accounts with which your SSN is associated. The only exception will be for DBA business accounts, which will maintain separate credentials. If all of your Midcoast accounts and loans are not visible to you in the Accounts page, please contact us.
4. Activate your Debit Card in Card Tools. With on-demand debit card management, you will be able to block your card, set travel notifications, report lost/stolen/damaged cards, and order replacement cards as needed. To access these features, you must first activate your debit card under Card Tools. Once activated, click on the card image to access the additional features.
5. Set up eAlerts. The new platform has an even more robust offering of eAlerts that can be configured for added security and convenience. Please note that eAlerts enabled in the previous platform will NOT carry over and will need to be reset. Visit the Accounts>eAlerts area to get started.
6. Explore. Intuitive and easy to navigate, we encourage you to explore and discover all of the available tools to maximize your user experience. Read on in ourLearning Center for helpful tips and member FAQs.
7. Chat Us Up! Our enhanced chat experience offers a co-browsing option that will allow us to better assist you in navigating the system during your digital banking sessions. Click on the orange CHAT bubble to connect with us!
Return to Digital Banking Information Page
Return to Digital Banking FAQ Page